Sunday, May 9, 2010

Double Happiness

First of all,i would like to wish all the mothers in this world,HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY <3 !!! its been 9 years i didn't celebrate mother's day with my beloved mommy =( thank you for giving me chance to come this life.i appreciate everything you do for me.thank you mommy.I LOVE YOU =)


Today is also our 1 year and 3 months anniversary !!! time really flies and i love you even more *smile*.last night we celebrated our anniversary at Secret Recipe.though the banana chocolate cake taste...erm,not so delicious(nadeje cake is better) but i enjoyed every moment with you.i know my blog is kinda boring with only words and words.no worries =D i am getting a new camera next month and i promise that next time i will upload photos in my blog kay.

last but not least, I LOVE YOU MUMMUY AND MY NOOBY DARLING =D

No comments: