Saturday, April 3, 2010

Raffles Hostel

here i am at the Raffles Hostel.after settled all my stuff and i finally can sit on my bed and blog.two of my roommates went out so i am home alone now >.< still haven't meet them yet.kinda excited.haha.though the air conditioner is on but i still feel damn hot because my bed is kinda near to the windows.sigh.anyway,i can't wait to attend my ever first class on this coming monday =) BUT tomorrow i am gonna rot in my room for the whole day(can i follow you guys,please..please!!)hmm,feeling hungry already,buhbye ~

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

eh..i tot u study in IFTC?

shien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shien said...

yong tau foo foo...all the best there k...t.care!

angeline said...

jeannie : i change my mind ad .hehe
shien: thanks =) u too take care yea