Monday, April 5, 2010

HOT !!!!

Just imagine you walk to college about a distance from Fajar to Tesco everyday.damn FAR right ??? my god,today the bus driver thought we are still on holidays (grrrrr!!!)didn't come to fetch us.all of us have to walk to college this morning.Clever me quickly took a cab but wasted rm3.50.sigh...

today our lecturer told us to buy some of the stationery that will need to use tomorrow.so Beliza(housemate) and i took a cab and headed to the nearest shopping mall,KLCC.bought a few stationery at Kinokuniya already cost me around 75 BUCKS !!*faint* i wanted to packed some food for my lunch but when i saw the PRICE,is like one packet of chicken rice cost you around 9 bucks !! ( i am FULL already,not hungry anymore >.< )the journey cost us 20 bucks to reach a supermarket which is nearby our hostel.once again,i bought those dry food to save me from hunger.(sounds like i am living in a jungle) lolz.we walked all the way back carrying 5-6kg of our stuff.life is not easy here T.T friends,if you see me in malacca,don't get shock to see ah foo in BLACK !!

No comments: